In the lead of next week’s Red Nose Day, airing on May 25 on NBC, celebrities are pulling out all the stops to help raise money and awareness for kids most in need in the U.S. and in some of the poorest communities in the world. From the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation offering to match up to $1 million in donations made on Facebook, to Ed Sheeran traveling Liberia to film a short music video, to the cast of Love Actually and A$AP Ferg creating a limited edition t-shirts to raise money, there is no shortage of celebrities pulling out all stops to engage the American public.
Today, Silicon Valley star Kumail Nanjiani took to Facebook Live to take a few hilarious dares from fans, all while raising money for Red Nose Day. Below are some highlights from the Facebook Live and below my signature you can find the embed code for usage. Would love see if you’d be open to sharing the Facebook Live with your readers and get them involved in all things Red Nose Day!
Five Things You Didn’t Know about Kumail Nanjiani
- Kumail isn’t a fan of hot sauce. One of the first things the comedian did while speaking with fans is chug Dave’s Ultimate insanity Hot Sauce while attempting to rehearse lines from “Four Weddings and a Funeral”. No bueno.
- Kumail & Marc Maron’s epic feud is over!
- Gives recites Hugh Grant best-man speech in “Four Weddings in a Funeral,” the scene he watched years ago and inspired him to be a comedian
- Kumail is NOT great at impressions….particularly Ray Romano impressions
- His fans would do anything to make Kumail jump in a freezing cold pool. Including raising more than $500 in less than a minute.